Thursday, June 18

La plus petite jardiniere (un premier coup d'oeil)

I'm getting ahead of myself, since I haven't finished the trips to Mont Ste-Odile or Domremy. But look at these flowers!


Alium, in the same family as garlic (l'ail).








Les pavots finis (finished poppies).











Pivoine! (Peonies!) This was after a day of rain (during which I trimmed roses and got drenched).









Philadelphius coriolanus (sp?).






















Capucines! (Nasturtiums!) And a kind of oeillet to the right, along with iris leaves. This is what I did the first day--pulled out everything around the capucines so that they can grow out and flood the main walkway by the end of the summer.

2 comments:

jonquille jolie said...

oh la la la la ! le pivione ! je l'adore !

jonquille jolie said...

correction : 'la' (mais je ne sais pas si 'pivione' est le pluriel ou pas . . .)