Wednesday, May 20

Playing Catch-Up

After a whirlwind tour of relaxation in Colorado (which included my sister’s wedding!), I’m back in Strasbourg, only to prepare to leave again.

So much has happened since I last gave any significant posts! I’m unsure of where to start talking. The overview goes like this: I went to hear Obama speak in the NATO zone rouge, Palm Sunday!, Easter!, I finished my JP, I went to another museum, and did a lot of eating and walking in between all of this. Oh yeah, and then CAROL W. VISITED ME! It was 2 ½ days of intense awesomeness.

Adventures to come: This weekend I go to le Mont Sainte-Odile, and the weekend after that I go to Domrémy-la-Pucelle. (These trips brought to you by the generous-with-money-sometimes Princeton U.)

In the meantime, here’s what the Botanic Garden looked like in early April. I’m going back tomorrow to see all the camellias and willows and mosses “in bloom”.





No comments: